Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Planting materials

Managed to gather most of my planting materials yesterday:


Got the dried spagnum moss from World Farm.

This looks like coco-fibre to me but World Farm labeled it as coco-peat. Oh well... so long as the texture is the same. I intends to stick this as a layer via silicone over part of the background I am creating.


Perlite which I bought sometime back from World Farm as well but did not get to use it till now. Going to add a little to the substrate to help improve drainage.


This Horti Moss is peat moss according to the package description. Not too sure how I am going to use this but probably going to add alittle to to spagnum moss with the perlite.


Various grades of inert sand and pebbles for the underwater portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment