Saturday, April 25, 2009

Water circulation and waterfall

Passed by Clementi afterwork and decided to drop into Clementi Florist to have a look around..... grabbed some more equipments for the water circulation and waterfall.

Got those black Co2 tubes to create drip lines to make sure most of the background will be moist all the time.

I was standing at the huge stack of water pumps in the shop for 1/2 an hour at least trying to decide which size and brand to get. Finally it was narrowed down to Eheim,Eden and this SICCE piece. Being the most powerful with a vertically oriented design made the SICCE the final choice. Being made in Italy helps too ;)

I decided that I should get the submersible pump early to help me allocate space for it in the overall design. Having the pump inside the tank really gives me a spatial visualization of the equipment size and field of operation to design my backdrop and waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment